- Always post the rules.
- Answer the questions asked by your tagger and ask eleven more.
- Tag eleven people and link them to this post.
- Actually tell them you tagged them.
- Where are you from? Windsor, Canada
- What was the last movie you watched? We went and saw Tammy on Friday
- Last concert you went to? Hedley
- How long have you been Tumblr? Umm like three years? I don’t know long enough for over ten thousand posts
- When was the last time you cried? Today watching Grey’s Anatomy with my friend.
- Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi, but I’ll drink either
- Is there a new TV show that you have started recently? Um I’ve started GoT a couple of months ago.
- Have ever left your own country? Yup, the states and the bahamas
- Which season (spring, summer, fall or winter) do you prefer? Fall, October is my favourite month.
- Favourite band/artist? I could never pick. I’m so indecisive on this and it varies depending on the day or my mood or even what it’s like outside.
- Have you ever failed a class? Haha yes.
- Most played song in your iTunes library? Just Give Me a Reason (the Quick duet. I am serious. I love it).
- Whats one thing most people don’t know about you? When I was 4-5 I spent most of my time in and out of the hospital.
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Oh my just how do you even choose? I’m so horribly indecisive when it comes to these kind of questions.
- Middle name? Elyse
- Top 3 places to visit and why? Italy, because I’ve been in love with it my entire life, New York because when I was a kid I was obsessed with Baby Sitter’s Club books and I loved Stacy and she was from New York and it kind of spun out from there, and Greece, I don’t know it just looks beautiful.
- What came first, the chicken or the egg? These are the questions that plague me at night.
- Favourite TV show and or cartoon as a kid? I loved Boy Meets World, Sabrina, Rugrats, Fresh Prince of Bell Air, Bewitched and all cooking shows.
- An accomplishment you are most proud of to date? Graduating from college was pretty amazing even if my degree is basically useless.
- Dream Job? Does famous count? No I’m just kidding, I think I’d really love to own a bakery.
- Favourite ice cream flavour? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, New York Cherry Cheese Cake, and Moose Tracks.
- Disney Princess? Ariel. As if there is any other princess lol.
1. What do you order at starbucks? Depends, sometimes I get a strawberries and cream, sometimes that cookie one they have, or if it is summer I like that caramel ribbon frappucino they have. And I always get a piece of lemon poppy seed loaf. That stuff is my love.
2. Ultimate vacation destination? Italy, New York, Greece.
3. Who is your favourite disney princess?
Ariel. She’s the best.
4. Are you an early bird or night owl? What’s sunlight?
5. What’s the last book you read? Insurgent. I need to get back into reading.
6. If you could go on a date with one celebrity, who would you pick? There’s like eight thousand I’d go on a date on, I can’t chose.
7. What’s your favourite 80’s movie? Sixteen Candles
8. Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe? Ummm Audrey Hepburn
9. What’s your current TV obsession? It’s summer, Big Brother.
10. What word do you hate the most? There is no need for anyone to ever say the word moist.
11. Favourite holiday? Christmas.
And now for my questions
- What is your favourite movie?
- What’s your favourite book?
- If you could trade places with anyone for a day who would it be and why?
- What subject did you love most in school?
- Who is your favourite fictional character past or present?
- What is your favourite number?
- Would you ever sky dive out of a plane?
- What do you like on your pizza?
- What would you do for a Klondike bar?
- Favourite animal that you would see on a safari?
- Cats or dogs?
I got tagged by the lovely aweasleywoman
List ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them. Here goes…
- Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants—Ann Brashares
- Harry Potter (the entire series, like how could it not?)—JK Rowling
- Paper Towns—John Green
- Gone with the Wind—Margret Mitchell
- Fangirl—Rainbow Rowell
- The Giver—Lois Lowry
- The Hunger Games—Suzanne Collins
- A Handmaid’s Tale—Margaret Atwood
- Confessions of a SHopaholic—Sophie Kinsella
- The Lion the Witch and The Wardrobe—CS Lewis
Hopefully I can brighten people’s days c:
Prince William, Prince Charles, and now Prince George…
The royal family is slowly transforming into the Weasleys.
AND THEN THERE’S HARRY
WHO IRONICALLY IS THE ONLY GINGER ONE
best post ever
102 chicken nuggets
why would you order 17 of 6 instead of 5 of 20… that shit’s expensive as hellGetting 2 four pieces is cheaper then 1 6 piece know your nuggets
but getting 1 20 piece is cheaper than 3 6 pieces KNOW YOUR NUGGETS
this is how word problems for math books are started, isn’t it.